Friday, April 30, 2010

April 25th Assignment

This 7th grader that shows her PLN in this video really has a lot organized. She already knows so much about how to use the technology that is provided for her. There are a few programs mentioned in the video that would be a lot of help with lessons in class. I have to admit, she does have a lot more going with her PLN than I do with mine. I also do not have to do so many activities and projects that she has to do with her technology. This is a great example of how students are learning with technology these days!

"What is your sentence" and "Was I better today than I was yesterday" were the two questions mentioned in this video. It asks you to think of just one sentence that would describe what you have done/will do. With everything that I wish to do after graduation, I would say that my sentence would have something to do with helping others. Maybe something along the lines of, "She gave her time and helped those in need." Yeah, that sounds nice. The next question that asks, "Was I better today than I was yesterday" has a different answer daily. Some days I might feel as though I am in the slumps and have done nothing right. On most says I would answer 'yes' to this question because I try to better myself with each new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment