Friday, April 30, 2010

SKYPE!

I have used Skype a few times during this semester. EDM 310 was actually the reason that I signed up for Skype at all! I have used it to keep in touch with one of my best friends from high school. She is going to school in Auburn and I don't get to see her very much. She is a pretty big part of my life still (even being 3 years out of high school) and I loved getting to have a conversation with her and seeing her at the same time. With money being an issue lately, neither of us can visit each other unless we both happen to go home during the same weekend. The first time we used it, we couldn't stop giggling because it was the first time for both of us to try Skype. I will definitely continue to use it to stay in touch with her. Its so easy! My Skype name is Marinebioliz.

No comments:

Post a Comment