Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Comments4Kids Week 4 and 5

Comments4Kids Blog Post for Week 4:

I commented on a younger boy's blog and his name on his blog is Ethan B. I could tell that he was younger because of the way that he wrote and by the short blog post. His post was named 'Blurb by Ethan' and he wrote about a book that he read. The book is called "Al Capone Shines my Shoes" by Gennifer Choldenko. He described the book very well and recommends it for a good ready to anyone. I commented on his blog last week but I just looked to see what I said and it wasn't there. I did comment though about how I thought he did a great job on describing the book and letting people know about it.

Comments4Kids Blog Post for Week 5:

I commented on a blog post of what seems to me to be of two girls. Their names are Ashleigh and Lauryn and their post is named 'Bitten!". They seem a bit older than the last kid's blog I looked at because they wrote a lot more and had great description. They described a scene of being at a science fair and getting bitten by a bright red spider. They put a lot of detail into it and made it easy to imagine in my head. I commented on the post and told them how they did a great job with the detail and that it made me feel like I was there. It sounded like a scene straight from Spiderman!

No comments:

Post a Comment