Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Comments4Kids Week 8 & 9

I posted a comment of the blog of a class of Kindergartners. The teachers names are Mrs. Voigt and Mrs. Farrington. The post that I read had a picture of the class holding a pinwheel project that they did that day. They also did many other projects which was a lot, I thought, for a Kindergarten class. I commented on their many activites and that they had a really cute blog page. I also said that I was impressed with their blog page because it had so much and it was so adorable!


Week 9 is from the same blog as Week 8. It is the same class but on a more recent date. This day they learned how to "hide" from a tornado by getting into the safety position which I posted was really good that they now know how to do that. They also read the Rainbow Fish which I told them was my favorite book when I was there age. They had another picture in their post and it showed them using the SmartBoard that we use here at South!

No comments:

Post a Comment